your mind at ease, we’re on the way!
One of the most common types of water
damage occurs when sewer pipes and drains backflow.
This type of flood requires immediate attention due
to its potentially dangerous nature. Flood waters and
sewer overflows can contain bacteria, fecal material,
viruses and other organisms, and if not cleaned up properly
may result in adverse health effects.
Tradegroup provides immediate response
to these types of disasters, employing proven techniques
and procedures to minimize the damage and keep you safe.
The restoration process during a Sewage
related flood requires careful and accurate cleaning.
In California there are no current regulations pertaining
to the restoration and cleaning of sewage related floods.
Nevertheless, industry standard methods are encouraged,
and should be utilized when harmful living organisms
• 24-Hour Emergency Response
• Material Removal & Extraction
• Area Disinfection & Sanitizing
• Article Disinfection & Sanitizing
• Full Reconstruction
• Environmental Restoration
• IICRC Certified Water Damage Technicians
These basic precautions can help to prevent
• Avoid skin contact with sewer
water, especially cuts
and sores. Keep them clean and covered.
• Do not allow children to play in areas contaminated
by sewage backup.
• Do not eat or drink anything exposed to sewer
• Keep contaminated objects, water and hands
from mucous membranes (mouth, eyes and nose).
• Wash hands frequently, especially after bathroom
use, before eating and immediately following
with sewer water or contaminated objects or
*According to Dr. Michael Berry, Deputy Director of
the U.S. EPA, "The pathogenic potential of a water-damaged
structure should never be underestimated." Municipalities
and building owners no longer can take a wait-and-see
attitude towards sewage backflows. Rapid response by
an IICRC-certified water damage restoration contractor